Laser Vision Scotland offers exceptional eye care treatment clinics in Glasgow and Edinburgh. Laser Vision Scotland is also the only centre in Edinburgh to offer a complete laser eye surgery service from consultation to treatment and aftercare. Treatment is always carried out by highly experienced Consultant Surgeons in a state-of-the-art hospital environment.
Laser Vision Scotland are celebrating the Christmas season by giving you the chance to win one of this year’s ‘must-have’ Christmas list items. Don’t be dazzled by that beautiful winter snow, win a pair of Ray-Ban sunglasses to protect your precious eyes. All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is answer this question:How many surgeries do the Laser Vision consultants carryout each year?
**Hint, you’ll find the answer by reading through our website!
Competition closes on 31 Jan 2018. Winner will be announced on the website and on the Laser Vision Scotland facebook page.
How to enter:
To enter this competition, simply answer the following question:
How many surgeries do the Laser Vision Scotland consultants carry out each year?
The answer is somewhere on the website but you’ll need a keen eye to find it.
Submit your answer via private message on the Laser Vision Scotland facebook page, comment on the post to let others know you’ve entered and share the post.
WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT – THE WINNER OF THE COMPETITION WITH THE CORRECT ANSWER OF 2000 SURGERIES IS JASON BURFORD. WELL DONE JASON, SEND US AN EMAIL TO CLAIM YOUR RAYBAN GLASSES.
Terms and conditions
- The promoter is: Laser Vision Scotland (company no. SC448890) whose registered office is at 64 Fountainhall Road, The Grange, Edinburgh, Scotland, EH9 2LP
- The Ray Ban competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Laser Vision Scotland and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this Ray Ban competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Facebook at www.facebook.com/laservisionscot and [email protected]
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry into the competition will be January 31st. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice at any time.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. We reserve the right to substitute the prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter
- The winner will be notified via Facebook, with details published on the competition post and on this blog. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Scottish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.